"Whatever you are, be the best you can be."

Monday 5 April 2010

Re-Discovering Rooster - They're Good!

This morning I re-discovered a Rooster album I'd forgotten I'd bought a while back. I remember liking Staring at the Sun and Come Get Some, but don't really know any more of their music. It's their self-titled debut album and it's actually really good. In trying to find out more about them and searching for their official website, I find their Wikipedia page and their MySpace Page, only to discover the band split in January 2007! Why do I discover I really like a band 3 years after they split? So not fair!

Still this song, Staring at the Sun, is still one of my favourite songs, and somehow reminds me of lazing away the afternoon, in a cosy pub lolling your head gently to the music, and not having a care in the world. I really like that memory. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please note - all comments are approved before appearing below. I don't like spam!)