I have been inspired by the #JanPlan, which I first spotted via Lydia Sharp's Blog Post. Basically you pick an unfinished project to work on and try to complete it by February 1st 2013. Usually I make New Year's Resolutions to try something new, but these last few years I've been setting the same unaccomplished New Year's Resolutions intending to actually do them this year. And most often by the time February comes along, they've been forgotten about and failed miserably.
So I really liked the idea of actually finishing an unfinished project. I have heaps of unfinished projects! Now which to choose where I think I stand a chance of completing them by February 1st? Well I have lots of New Year's Resolutions this year, so I am going to pick some of them here to accomplish part of them by the 1st of February.
- Lose 3lbs in weight
- Practice my Maths without a calculator
(I will learn to be a Mathematician!)
- Stop Reckless Spending
- do not buy myself any luxuries while I try to declutter my junk!
- Declutter my scary wardrobe
(literally I open the door and stuff falls out! Dinosaurs recently... )
- Finish my Dolls House Miniature Room Box
- Keep a Sketchbook page to doodle in daily
- Create 3 new complete pieces of Art
- Write 3 new pieces of Flash Fiction / Drabbles
- Start planning my novel (I will plan and write a complete novel this year!)
- Have FUN every single day - treat myself to an hour of non-goal driven fun!
This is my #JanPlan, what's yours?
I will post my progress with images of my art work here, so watch this space!