"Whatever you are, be the best you can be."

Saturday 5 June 2010

DVD - 30 Days of Night

I wanted a gory scary movie, and that's exactly what I got! 30 Days of Night completely reinvents the way Vampires are seen on screen, and although it's unusual, I thought it worked very well, and reignites your interest in them.

There is a lot of screaming in this film, and a lot of blood and gore - so this definitely qualifies as an over 18 movie, and a fairly strong stomach is required. I enjoyed it, although there isn't much light relief in the movie, the Vampires are scary and creepy, and you get the feeling your just struggling to survive, which I guess would be true if Vampires really did move in and you had no sunlight for 30 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please note - all comments are approved before appearing below. I don't like spam!)