"Whatever you are, be the best you can be."

Thursday 27 January 2011

Sketch a Day Game - Stippling Trees

I just discovered a Sketch a Day Game challenge on Wetcanvas, where they challenge you to do a sketch a day, numbering each one you do, and having to revert back to #1 any time you skip a day! It's ok to not upload every day, so long as you sketch every day, and upload them after. Let's see what number I can get up to without missing a day!

Today I start on Sketch #1 - a practice at Stippling foliage for bushes and trees. I usually just do the shading as on the first couple of shrubs and trees on this page, the stippling definitely doesn't come naturally to me, but I'm hoping they resemble trees and shrubs!


For more of my Art, please check out my dedicated Art Blog at
http://sketchinggirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please note - all comments are approved before appearing below. I don't like spam!)