"Whatever you are, be the best you can be."

Sunday 2 January 2011

New Sketch - Igloo & Christmas Tree


Here's an igloo I sketched today with a Christmas Tree, inspired by one of my new calendars - 'Eric the Penguin.' It's a funny slimline calendar following the exploits of a perhaps not so intelligent penguin in the North Pole.

I think in my drawing I would have been better drawing the igloo with a rounded base (for some reason I was thinking the shape of a snow globe would be right), and the doorway of the igloo should be a little further in to the left. In my defence I was working without any reference image in front of me!

2 comments:

  1. its Owesome sis... =D
    i made sketches too and i love to sketch!!
    would u like to guid me?? ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ayesha, Thank you!
    I'd love to see your sketches, I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I consider myself to be an aspiring artist, I am still learning myself! Perhaps we can learn together?

    Pleasure meeting you, and thanks again for liking my art! :)

    ReplyDelete

(Please note - all comments are approved before appearing below. I don't like spam!)