"Whatever you are, be the best you can be."

Monday 23 August 2010

Falling for Firefly


I have a confession to make... I'm falling in love with Nathan Fillion! I have just started watching Firefly, and I LOVE it! I am so glad I chose to buy the complete series! I watched a trailer for it on YouTube and it looked good, now I am completely hooked! I am itching to search the net for more info and fansites of Firefly, but at the same time I don't want to find out what is going to happen next! Catch 22!

So I am now trying to resolve myself saving just some pictures and enjoying watching the series! I just don't want to risk seeing what will happen, but Nathan is just so gorgeous! I just have to have a gorgeous picture of him on my desktop wallpaper... sigh. I think I'm in Firefly Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please note - all comments are approved before appearing below. I don't like spam!)